Friday, April 11, 2014

Message to Steve Kellmeyer: Please Feel Free to Comment Here, If You Respect Dialogue Norms of This Blog



As I think about it, it's not entirely fair of me to block a commenter here and then discuss him or her as if the person I've blocked is not even in the room. I know what it feels like to be treated that way, and I wouldn't want to pass on the pain I've felt from such dehumanizing treatment to another human being.


Steve Kellmeyer, if you're reading these postings, I've removed the block I put into place for you yesterday, as a commenter here. Please feel free to post comments.

I have to tell you, however, that I will continue to monitor any comments here, and won't permit attacks on other commenters. Please refrain from mounting such attacks, and from using incendiary language that's about insulting other people and not about carrying on a productive conversation.

Thanks for respecting the dialogue norms of this blog site. You're welcome to comment here as long as you do so.

No comments: